Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Here goes nothing

If there is one thing that I love, it is gaming. Whether it's of the board or video persausion, I just plain enjoy it. I enjoy the hunting for that hidden gem lost in all of the endless streams of samey action-shooters, and I enjoy the playing of the samey action-shooters where all I have to do is pickup the controller and you know exactly how to play. I enjoy getting a group of friends around and playing a game of Fluxx or Zombie Plague (if you are not aware of either of these game, I beg of you to look them up, also I'm likely to post more about them later in the life of this blog), I even enjoy the occasional RPG (the game genre, not the weapon.....though the weapon can be fun too).

So, as you can see, I like games, so I thought: Hey, why not make a blog about them. And since you are here reading this maybe I made the right choice. And if you are here reading this, please tell your friends and maybe follow and email me things to blog about and continue to read my blog and be my best friend forever............I should stop now.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment