Monday, July 26, 2010

New discoveries!

It's been a while since I've been able to randomly search the Internet the way I'm doing today. I'm enjoying it far too much and should probably go do something else a bit more productive for a while but for now, I am posting some of my new discoveries. Yay!

New discovery number 1!

Geek in Heels

Being a girl geek myself, I was most excited about finding this blog. I haven't gotten very far into it yet but of what I've seen, I like it. Plus it's always nice to find another girl who not only geeks out but does it in style. I have to say that it is one of my favorites right off the bat because it led me to my second discovery of the day! Woohoo!

New discovery #2

Not Tetris (Or as I like to call it Notris)

The old stiff blocks have been updated by shiny new (okay, graphically, they are the same) physic enhanced blocks. That's right, instead of being confined to tight lines and 90 degree turns, these babies will flop, bounce, and frustrate you to no end. Sound is a little buggy for me but you always have the lovely mute option.

New discovery nĂºmero tres

Billy Bob 884 Papercrafts

This stuff is amazing and I can't get enough of it. I have been wanting to start on some paper crafts for awhile and this just motivates me to get it started so I can start doing stuff like this. I can't put into words how awesome I think this stuff is so instead I post pictures, I've heard they are supposed to be equivalent to words somehow.





































No comments:

Post a Comment